The conduct of each and every player is essential in every game. As much as the management of the poker games may try to maintain conducive environment for playing the game, it is the responsibility of the players to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner so as to allow for better enjoyment of the game. There are things whose essence you cannot ignore as well as others that you would be expected to give a wide berth. This would include-:
· The use of profane language of obscenities would be a big no-no. Arguing or making noise would definitely create unnecessary disturbance which is not very fair to other players. Many are the times when players will be caught crumpling or bending the poker star cards sometimes subconsciously. This is not the best as the cards may be torn in the process. The same case would apply to throwing the cards anyhow.
· Table presence- As far as table presence is concerned, it would be important that you reasonably manage the space of the table. It is not very fair to handle cards of other players. Of utmost importance is to protect the cards that you have from being seen by other players. Acknowledge however that you would not be allowed to hold the cards against the shirt or on your lap. The cards should be placed on the table. In addition, it would be important that you advise the dealer when you intend to make your way from the table.
· Betting Rules – Making string bets would not be very fair. In addition, it would be advisable that you do not throw the betting cards in the mesh of pots. Exposing your cards before showdown would put you at a precarious situation. You are supposed to dispose your hand towards the dealer so that no other player gets an idea as to the card you have discarded. As an addition to the betting rules, the discards and chips are supposed to be far forward to enable their handling by the dealer.
· Playing the game- Maintain rational speed when you download pokerstar and are playing the game. It is important that you do not play out of turn. This is mostly when you are excited at the prospect of winning. Making statements that would influence the playing of the hand in an unfair manner. This applies to both the spectators and the players. Commenting about the thrown cards as well as possible hands would also be unfair to the game.
· The showdown- You would not be allowed to ask to be shown the cards that would have been shown if you had bet. In addition, you should quickly show the winning hand. It would be unfair to let the other player think they have won when they have not.
All in all, it would be important to conduct yourself with integrity in the poker game. Even when you win, it would be important to be modest. Desist from making unnecessary chats as it would divert the attention of the other players.